Sunday, November 12, 2006

Friends

Walking alone is hard to imagine,
so is living all alone.
One needs company,one needs friends,
its impossible to live on one's own.

Friends help you smile and laugh,
they let you shed your tears too.
In torrid times,friends are much better help,
than sulking alone,listening to blue.

They make life worthwhile,make you live,
without them theres nothing left at all.
One may have seen ups and downs in life,
but nothings compared to this fall.

But sometimes it hurts a lot,
to have friends and still miss them.
To try to let your friends be alone,
to get them out of your system.

They soon become a habit,
its too hard to give up then.
To find solace without friends,
one holds a paper and a pen.

I expect a lot from my friends,
sorry but thats part of me.
I think this is one part which,
many of my friends forgot to foresee.

Coz now I have people,
too busy,friends they no longer are.
But its nothing serious they have done,
me not putting them behind a bar.

I too would get busy,
I would have no time soon.
and then they would know how it is,
to be in the noght with no moon.

No light to guide you,
no one holds your hands.
You play along all alone,
where sometimes you played in bands.

I am not upset with them,
they got better things to do.
why would someone wipe my tears,
when in the morning they mix up with dew.

They are busy wih better things,
with better people,better works.
And this way they get better things,
better bonuses and perks.

Me just a static entity,
will be where I always was.
A tiny little mouse,scared to death,
about to be taken by life's claws.

The only thing that hurts me,
is that suddenly I am all alone.
As if the idea bulb to do something,
at the same time on all friends head,it shone.

Everyones got busy at once,
or maybe I am more free.
Everyone is busy plucking fruits,
while I wait at the base of the tree.


---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry,but as it seems,the post is incomplete,and didnt quite have the courage to complete it.so that is why you see this as you do.enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill maar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey yr poem is really nice n sumwher i can also realate 2 it rite now....so juss wanted 2 write this bit in continuation of yrs...

soon they would fade away,
like memories of forgotten past
i cant expect them to wait for a loner like me
when their pace is so fast.

but deep inside i know i would still wait,
for them, if they ever returned
i am competely relying on the faith
that in the long run,from them, i have earned

but anyway,i have to be like a happy tear
coz no1 stays forever is a hard fact
All Live Alone is the vital statement that He made
when He made "life nd me" pact!

me:)