Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Advice

New look, new feel,
newer is my life.
I try to make my world as new,
but same remains my strife.

I try to kill my demons,
I tyr to slay them all.
To banish my sorrows, my tears,
to crush them, and stand tall.

I am told to think positive,
to stay happy, think well.
To come out, enjoy life,
not to crib and stay in a shell.

I know all this, I'm sorry
but I dont need advice.
If you can be an ear, be one,
dont give me a bunch of lies.

Whatever is said, whatever is done,
whatever happens in this life of mine.
I take responsibility for it,
even if I screw up, its fine.

Leave me alone, if you want to,
I'm sure I'll scrape through.
I'll manage climbing out of the hole,
I'll work out something to do.

But if you wanna help, then be there,
don't float around and call.
Don't give me words,hollow and baseless,
if you cant company me for the fall.

I have lots of advices, thank you
I know the must and should.
I am pretty clear about all this,
am not sure whether I could.

Help me if you must,
for I really need it.
Don't leave it all on me,
for I'll do what I see fit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

people who give you advices are usually the people who just want 2 get away with a few words of sympathy...but there are a few advices that people actually mean, with all their heart, they want you to stick to them so that you can be happy. so if you are happy, the whole point of advices breaks off. and as far as friends lendin you an ear part is concerned, search a bit. people might just be waiting to listen to anythin you mite wanna share.
and remember happiness is a perfume that whose fragrance you cant spread without havig a few drops on your own.

Unknown said...

khud likhi ya kahin se chepi??? just kidding :)

great poems yaar. keep it up.

Unknown said...

I dont have words of advice, just empathy for some one who thinks just like i do....

Aragorn said...

@anonymous
thanx fr the advice.
@kira
khud likhi hai yar
@pushkar
glad u think the same.well, sometimes life takes similar turns.:)