Monday, August 06, 2007

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They say I dont talk,
They say I dont say.
They say I dont welcome,
and each goes their own way.

I dont talk often,
neither do I talk much.
But its not new, its old, ancient,
I have always been such.

I love to listen, love to help,
love to hear and console.
Love to sort all your problems,
love to lighten your soul.

I would try to hide,
try to run and not return.
would not talk what saddens me,
and leave my insides to burn.

They say I deserve better,
they say I'm there for you.
My sorrows,I can share,
but dear friends, where are you???

Ill not crib and cry,
nor will rivers flow from my eyes.
I will not proclaim myself mournful,
will hide it if I can, with lies.

The more I feel sorrow,
The more I push you away.
The more away you go,
more sorrow makes its way.

Its never easy to mourn,
not easy at all to share.
Not easy to lend your shoulder,
and impossible to always be there.

Everyone is very busy,
all have work to do.
But is it just me, or is it true,
the busiest of all is you.

No matter how hard I shout,
no matter how hard I try.
You wont leave all your work for me,
you wont come to stop me cry.

And what hurts me more, if possible,
is the casualness you show.
That you feel the change is ok,
its going with the flow.

I'm sorry to say, sorry to admit,
sorry to mourn, sorry to cry.
Sorry for making all rude jibes,
sorry to run my eyes dry.

But I have had enough,
have seen and heard and said.
Have tried all I can do,
to keep it all unsaid.

Thats where I end it,
thats where I have lost.
Thats where theres no more,
its over, whatever the cost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The poem is a clear indication of the level of frustation you are going through. I never knew that you are that faraway from all your friends or do I say that your friends are that far away from you that you are in such a state. You might have had your cup overflowing with advices to speak on and complains that you dont speak but think if it is something new or the complains were made in the past as well but you just started paying attention to it.
May be people done have enought to speak now. Anything is possible. But one thing is sure off that its not that the distance between the relationship has increased. Just that do come up with what is disturbing you. You think that this will further spoil your mood but thir is just little to be spoilt because the remaining is already there.
may be the other person may divide your sorrows and make you feel happy. So have the trust in your friend than just shutting all doors on them.